It has been a difficult 18+ months for everyone in the cruise industry as well as those who love cruising. Royal Caribbean recognizes this, and wants to make your vacations as worry-free as possible so they have just announced some exciting updates.
- Cruise With Confidence – This program has been extended to reservations confirmed on or before December 17, 2021 and sailing through April 30, 2022. This means that guests with qualifying reservations can choose to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the sail date in exchange for a 100% Future Cruise Credit.
- Best Price Guarantee – Qualifying guests are also eligible to take advantage of the Best Price Guarantee up to 48 hours prior to the sail date, ensuring they get the best deal!
- COVID-19 Assistance – This program has also been extended. Vaccinated guests and children not yet eligible to be vaccinated who are sailing on or before April 30th, 2022 will have the following COVID-19 Assistance at no extra charge.
- 100% cruise fare refund for you, and your Traveling Party, if any of you tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the cruise or at the boarding terminal.
- Pro-rated cruise fare refund if your cruise is cut short for reasons related to COVID-19.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 during the cruise, Royal Caribbean will cover the costs of COVID-19 related medical treatment onboard, any required land-based quarantine, and travel home for you and your Traveling Party.
- Final payment deadlines – These deadlines may be fast approaching for those sailing in the beginning of 2022, and some passengers may want a bit more time and flexibility. Therefore, the final payment due date on sailings departing through March 31, 2022 will now have until 30 days prior to sailing to submit full payment.
To get started booking your next cruise, click here!