Royal Caribbean has earned a reputation in the cruise industry for incredible vacations at sea thanks to a commitment to innovative creative ventures accompanied by a constant reimagining and redefining of the cruise experience. Royal Caribbean has upped the wow factor yet again, bewitching excited cruisers and breaking single-day sales records with the all-new, incredibly dazzling Icon of the Seas ℠.
A Royal Caribbean ship has never been bigger or bolder than this towering new addition to the line’s fleet, the massive Icon of the Seas ℠. So, what makes this ship a stand out on the horizon?
WONDERFUL WATER FUN
Royal Caribbean has always ensured plenty of places to splash on board, but the largest ship in the fleet promises larger-than-life water play for all ages.
- Category 6 Waterpark, which features six brightly colored slides, tempts passengers to come play on Deck 20. Thrill-seekers will flock to Frightening Bolt, the tallest waterslide at sea, which launches riders into the abyss when the slide’s floor drops from under waiting feet. Pressure Drop℠ is another heart-pounding option – it’s an open, free-fall water slide that is equally as exhilarating. Families can also splash and shriek together careening down Hurricane Hunter℠, the first group raft ride at sea.
- There’s also a pool for every day of the week, including the wow-worthy largest swimming pool at sea, Royal Bay in Chill Island℠. For the adults, secluded Cloud 17℠ allows access to The Lime and Coconut Bar where colorful frozen concoctions await. Splashaway Bay℠ and Baby Bay make water play fun for the smallest sailors.
- At the largest swim-up bar at sea, Swim & Tonic℠, bartenders concoct refreshing beverages while guests cool off on the in-water loungers. It’s the perfect combination of ways to beat the Caribbean heat.
When Royal Caribbean introduced the neighborhood concept on the Oasis Class, passengers loved the unique atmosphere and amenities each area provided. On Icon of the Seas ℠, new neighborhoods and accommodations are making their debut.
- A newly imagined neighborhood, Surfside℠, is a paradise for families, complete with colorfully playful décor, an arcade, a carousel, and an array of family-friendly food.
- Suite Neighborhood feels exclusive, but never stuffy, with its two-story deck, private pool and hot tub, and upscale dining for suite guests.
- The familiar and fun AquaTheater has been reimagined as AquaDome℠, a space dedicated to dazzling water displays, death-defying dive shows, and delicious dining.
- The three-level Ultimate Family Townhouse truly takes family accommodations to new heights. A karaoke station, in-suite slide, cinema room, and private patio are just a few of the amenities that might make it hard to leave your stateroom…until you remember how incredible the rest of the ship is too!
A FRESH (THRILLING!) PERSPECTIVE
Endless onboard entertainment has always been a hallmark of a Royal Caribbean cruise, but a new activity is sure to send passengers over the edge…literally!
- For a heart-pounding experience accompanied by stunning sea views, creeping along the Crown’s Edge sky walk and obstacle course is both a memorable activity and great vacation story! Stay focused and watch your step…the floor could drop out from under you at any moment!
For a cruise vacation sure to please all members of the family, Icon of the Seas ℠ promises plenty of thrills and chills so you can get your fill of fun. Let’s get you booked on Icon of the Seas today!!!