Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will once again be using the virtual queue in the My Disney Experience app. You will want to note a few changes to the process, most importantly (as availability allows) you will have an opportunity at 10am and 2pm to request to join the virtual queue. This means there is no need to arrive early to the park to check the virtual queue.
There are a few important details to know before arriving:
- First, make sure to download the My Disney Experience app. Once you enter the park, log into your account at one of two distribution times – 10am and 2pm.
- Once logged in, select “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue” on the home screen. This is where you will be able to view the current status and next steps for joining the virtual queue.
- The app will indicate when there is no availability for a specific distribution time.
- As long as a guest’s My Disney Experience account is linked to park tickets for yourself and others in your group, you can enroll your entire party in the virtual queue at the same time. (Please note, in order to give as many guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.)
- You should make sure your push notifications are turned on for My Disney Experience so you will be alerted when your group is called to return. You will have up to an hour from the time of the alert to go to the entrance of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Please note that joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
If you have any questions or need assistance with joining the virtual queue, Cast Members at Guest Experience Team locations throughout the park are available to assist. While waiting for a virtual queue group to be called, you can enjoy other experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios including our newest addition, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance is one of the most popular attractions at Walt Disney World Resort. For other attractions at Walt Disney World Resort, plan to use the regular standby queues and maintain physical distancing.
Contact me today to start planning your next Disney World vacation!